Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Halloween Fashion Show for Downtown Kids (with custom-designed costumes!)

Just got an email about a special Halloween event.


Hi all,
So I just received some exciting news -- there will be a family oriented event taking place at the Grand Hope Park (FIDM campus)this Halloween. As part of the festivities, a children's Halloween costume fashion show will be staged.

Downtown families with children 12 and under are being asked to sponsor a student from FIDM in the amount of $30 who will in turn design a special costume (with your child's input) for your child to wear in the fashion show. After the event, your child gets to keep the costume! Boys are encouraged to participate as well.

If this sounds like something you would like to take part in, email me OFF LIST with the details below. I will then forward your info to the event coordinator who will contact you directly with information about matching your child with a designer and to answer any questions you may have regarding rehersals, fitting times and dates, etc. Deadline to submit your info is this Friday (August 22). Spots are limited so please send your info as soon as you can.

Best,
Maria

  • YOUR name
  • GENDER AND AGE of each child you'd like to participate
  • BEST CONTACT#
  • BEST EMAIL

$30 for a custom-made costume? I'm signing up Kidlo today!

I don't want to publish Maria's email address, so if you're interested in signing up your kid, contact me in the comments or through the contact link at the top right of the blog page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will like to participate in this event i am 11 years old iam a girl and my number is 301 910 5871 or 301 336 6425 my nome is moni

Li said...

Hi Moni,

Tell your mom or dad to get in touch with me and I will tell her how you can participate in the event. Your mom or dad will need to sign you up.

Take care,
Li