Friday, October 5, 2012

For those of you still checking in on Under the Alexandria, we have a new blog: DTLA Families. We're sharing the tools, tips and resources you need to raise a kid in downtown LA. Things like where do I buy wipies at 5 pm on a Sunday when I don’t want to get in my car? What restaurants can I bring my kid to without getting the stink-eye from skinny hipsters? Will we ever have a park with a playground in the Historic Core? And what the hell do I do about getting my kid into a decent school? See you at the new blog!

4 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

oh yayyyy you are writing again
We are living in Downtown ourselves and it would be so helpful if there was someone like you writing about tips on how to live here

Li said...

Hi K! Seattle is such a great city. I'm sure you guys will find your way around just fine. I read on your blog that R is doing well. That's great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Floortime Lite Mama said...

Loved the other website ( DTLA families ) you linked her as well