Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Eats, Good Cause


Alex Stattinski of the Downtown Center BID asked me to get the word out about the Public Safety Appreciation Barbecue, taking place on Friday at 7+FIG @ Ernst & Young Plaza from 11 am to 2 pm. $7 gets you Morton's Prime Rib Sandwiches and California Pizza Kitchen pastas & salads (unless you're a public service employee, in which case your meal is free!). Proceeds go to the Los Angeles Firemen's Relief Association. Bring your appetite and thank the folks in blue for keeping us safe.

2 comments:

MeekoRouse said...

hey did you make it over there?? I got there around 1130am and stayed after lunch to see the presentation. I got a bunch of pix I uploaded but never did a post about it.

The food was great though! Very filling. I wish I had one of those double chocolate chip cookies right now. =)

Li said...

I had to go to a meeting in Duarte so I missed it. Too bad because this is right next to my office and I'm sure the food was great.