Monday, March 9, 2009

Cop stop

This happened last week but I didn't get around to pulling the pic off my camera until now: I was walking home when I saw the cops had pulled over a car at the corner of 6th and Hill. I snapped one photo, walked around to get another shot and realized that the cops had their guns drawn. That's when the police copter showed up and two more cop cars came screaming around the corner. At that point I remembered that A) I wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest, B) I'm not a photojournalist and C) Getting home in one piece to my kid is more important than snapping pictures for my blog. So my apologies for the blurry photo but this was the best I could get.



Hard to see, but yes, he's holding a gun.

2 comments:

Above the City said...

Downtown representin'!

Judi Love said...

We must have just missed each other on the walk home. Wasn't that scary?